Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Picked out my first Chictopia Reward :D

Haha I went down from 3295 to 1295 chic points today :3 I was on the fence about this.
I had been keeping my eye on it for a while but didn't feel like fighting/refreshing for it like I did trying to get the gold sparkly shoes. Happened to come back to the reward page and it wasn't claimed yet! 
I think I'm going to get some T-shirt printer transfer paper and put a design on the front. I'd been meaning to get the paper for a while but I didn't want to just put transfers on blank white Ts and am too cheap to want to buy multiple blank Ts that are still interesting looking. So yay!


Might do something like the galaxy Youreyeslie Ts that are like $60. Been wanting one for a while but can't justify the price for something it turns out I can make for a lot cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I never look at those redemption things. Maybe I should. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    PS. I don't know if you'd know this, but do you have any idea why my last couple of looks have like no hypes on LB? Did I go back into hiding again? I don't know if I can be seen or not. :P

    ReplyDelete